Our mission is to provide an enriching and respectful preschool experience where all children feel secure
and supported in developing new skills that will prepare them to succeed in life and learning.
We believe that:
- Children are part of diverse family units who have the right to participate in their child’s education.
- Children are unique individuals who have the right to a warm, caring, and respectful learning environment.
- Children are social and communicative individuals who have the right to interact and communicate with peers and with encouraging adults within a respectful and responsive environment.
- Children at the preschool level learn best when both the material and the human environment is driven not solely by an internal force but also is nurtured, facilitated, and intensified by the timely and dynamic intervention of significant adults in the environment.
- Children at the preschool level succeed when the foundation of learning is centered on a continuum of play-based activities which is paramount in the development of kindergarten readiness.
- Children are curious individuals who have the right to participate in a variety of developmentally appropriate learning experiences that are differentiated to their specific needs.
- Children are literate learners who have the right to a print rich environment that demonstrates the purpose of letters, words, and numbers and that offers opportunities to use this emerging knowledge in meaningful ways.